Spirit Meets Style
Cozy up with a loved one or claim it all for yourself with the Moxy sofa that lets you personalize details for the perfect look and feel. Sleek track arms provide a contemporary vibe. Square tapered leg in a choice of three distinct wood finishes-Florentine, Valencia, or Urban Renewal-to complement any decor. The removable T-shaped seat cushions offer a distinctive look and added comfort. Sink into the ideal level of support with your choice of our luxury or plush cushions. Complete the look and showcase your lifestyle with hundreds of different fabric choices, including high-performance and sustainable textiles. Superior frame construction and our patented C-Flex Blue Steel Spring™ ensures your Moxy can be enjoyed for years to come.
- Sit comfortably with luxury cushions featuring a moderately firm polyurethane foam core wrapped with a soft fiber wrap, or select plush cushions featuring a high-resiliency polyurethane foam core wrapped with a soft fiber wrap for added support
- Built to last with the Flexsteel patented C-Flex Blue Steel Spring™ that provides an elevated level of support
- Available in hundreds of fabric choices, including those with robust performance and sustainability characteristics
- Comes with two accent pillows to enhance comfort and style
- Standard Pillows: 08P-90 (2)
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Semi-Attached
- Seat Construction: Removable
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||82" 82 INH
||39" 39 INH
||37" 37 INH
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||48.6 cu ft (1.4 m 3 )
||141 lb (63.4 kg) 141 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.